Emedals - Medalbook

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SA Dagger by CR Jacobs - your feedback again ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA Dagger by CR Jacobs - your feedback again ;)

The next one of the lot ... a nice SA dagger by Jacobs.

Unfortunately, the handle broke during it's life and the former owner repaired it ... and applied the SA logo upside down

Other than that - I like it ... does anybody know what this maker ranks on McSarr?

Thanks!

IMO scabbard looks like a repaint, or it is maybe your pictures.

Comment

IMO also a repaint, took a hard hit to make that dent and not damage the paint.

Comment

Too bad about the condition, can't say that I have seen this maker mark before. Like to hear what others say... Kevin.

Comment

With Kevin believe this is a rare maker but the condition is very poor agree the scabbard on this would have been anodized looks like the previous owner tinkered with this one in the garage a bit.

Comment

I can only agree with the others. While having such a rare maker I could eventually put up with repainted scabbard, the broken grip is a real disadvantage. No need to say the blade is far from being the best, but I've seen worse. Definitely the grip is a major problem here

Comment

I am not too sure about the repainted scabbard.

Looking at the attached picture one can find that there is paint missing around the lower fitting and you really can't find any sign of a previous paint layer.

Let me know if any other pictures would required to say for sure.

Other than that, this maker seems to be rare - where does it rank on the McSarr list? What would a fair value be ... I have no idea ... please shoot me a PM about the value.

THanks guys!
              Attached Files

Comment

Seems to me scabbard is repainted too, it don't looks like a anodized one. Seems to me too blade was buffed or polished. In the actual state I think it's value is about 300-350 USD.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X