CollectorsGuild

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Army dagger by Henckels - your opinions welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army dagger by Henckels - your opinions welcome!

Folks,

as recommended here

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=519979

I got the lot of the daggers - and in order to show them separately, I will start for each one a new thread - I hope the mods don't mind but in this case also the search function will do it's work best, I guess

This dagger comes with a very nice hanger, it shows some honest wear and in my opinion there is also some of th guilting (spell it that way?!) left ... but please take look.

Unfortunately, some idiot in it's past raped the blade a bit ... but overall, I guess a very nice piece for a collection.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks a lot,

Kevin

Great dagger, you dont see these often and a slant grip in yellow is quite rare in its self! Congrats!! Kevin.

Comment

Beautiful army with a superb heavily hand enhanced Pack 1st crossguard. Yes ashamed the blade has been damaged but still a sweet dagger.

Comment

Its a good dagger but the blade isnt in the best shape

Andy

Comment

While it's a shame the blade was sharpened, it's still a super dagger with a lot of appeal. As was said before, the maker mark is sought after, the slant grip & hand enhanced Pack crossguard are all the hallmarks of a very nice piece. If the price was reasonable, why not?

Comment

I like the dagger too, not really seen very often and as for the blade i dont think its all that bad it could be alot worse IMO

Comment

Re

nice original dagger but someone tried to sharpen the blade some

Comment

That crossguard more than makes up for the sharpened blade. The hand enhancing is very detailed and still very crisp. What a shame some donut with the brains of a rocking horse thought it would look better sharpened .

Comment

Just dug out this one as well ... simply stunning as well ... once you have them in your hand you just can't put them away again!

Comment

Folks,

I would need your help ... as I need to raise money for an upcoming investment, I will unfortunately have to think about parting with my beauties

What do you think is realistic for a rig like this?!

I know currently isn't the right time to sell, but I really would need some extra funds right now ...

Thanks!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X