Gravity Knife good or bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gravity Knife good or bad

Here are two Gravity Knives , the first is etched with a name into the grip and came from Italy via a vet.

The second the other one has a replacement spring, but the vet told me it was like that when he picked it up from a prisoner in Crete.

I know the photo's aren't that great but are they good ones , if so which would be the better to buy etched or not.

Thanks Paul
    Last edited by pradams; 04-27-2011, 11:32 PM. Reason: Anyone

Anyone

Anyone

Comment

Looks original so far, but if you need serious opinion, you have to send decent pictures. There are other important things to check (LW Waffenamt stamps, numbers etc.) than someone's name scratched on the handle.

Comment

I also says that they looks good but better pictures needed to give you right opinion

Andy

Comment

More Photo's

Originally posted by AndyC View Post
          I also says that they looks good but better pictures needed to give you right opinion

Andy
          Will post more photo's when I get them.......

Comment

Gravity Knife new photo's Good or Fake

[IMG=http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/4816/para3e.jpg][/IMG]

New Photo's

The blade marking is Paul Weyserberg, Solingen and all in an oval and very faint after all these years, I only read that holding it at a certain angle to the light. Underneath that it is marked Rostfrei, rust free. In the hinge of the para chord disentanglement spike is the number 5, which is the luftwaffe acceptence mark The replacement hinge needs a bit of oil or crc as sticks at the moment you have to push it a little to lock the blade. So any help would be great to know if it's original please.....
            Last edited by pradams; 04-28-2011, 11:38 PM. Reason: New Photo's

Comment

They look good to me as well.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X