Thoughts on SS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts on SS!

Thoughts on these two?! The parts look good IMO, but they are from and auction house and since there are no guarantees are returns, I want to make sure (sorry for the lack of pictures). Also if the SA inscription is period?

Both pieces are bad, Bro. Could possibly be a few good parts in them, but the blades are bad, bad, bad.

Comment

The 121/34 is wrong!

TM on 121/34 and 120/34 has to be upside down.
      The other looks like an P D Lüneschloss

I don't like it all!

I would say..stay away from these Daggers

Regards

Comment

Much appreciated guys... I thought these might be parts... I didn't think I was going to bid on them anyways... but wanted to make sure! The more I look at them I don't like the fits at all. Again I appreciate the quick responses!

The hunt for my first SS continues. (which isn't a bad thing!!)

Comment

All three are parts daggers with post war etchings.

Comment

That bottom dagger keeps showing up for review for some reason, as everyone has already said: bad.

Comment

Hello,

Something that might aid your evaluation process in the future, when viewing daggers with inscriptions, would be to conduct a search of the name involved. In this case, Gunter Bernau, is a known personality and there is information on his career on the site as well as another example of an item where his name has been added to enhance the value.

Regards,
              Stu

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X