sending a sword to Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sending a sword to Germany

I maybe mailing a weimar era sword to Germany. I know I need to complete a customs form but is there anything else? Does the buyer have to complete any forms? Thanks for the help.
    Imperial German Medalbars and Ribbonbars

If its just first class mail a short form will do it, if its priority mail you will need to do a long form, that should be it.

Comment

Originally posted by ValhallaMilitaria View Post
      If its just first class mail a short form will do it, if its priority mail you will need to do a long form, that should be it.
      The package is going to be to big and heavy so you will have to use big form. Also you want to use big form and also send it priority. That is the only way to get insurance and also you can track it with that customs number. With small one their is no way to know if it ever got the sword.

Comment

no swastika no problem with custom.,try to sent this express mail,fast service and full trackable.

Comment

Most people balk at paying the extra shipping and out of dozens of packages I have sent overseas, 98% were first class mail and they all reached their intended recipients. Its a rare bird that will actually help pay the express mail cost.
          Originally posted by rajko84 View Post
          The package is going to be to big and heavy so you will have to use big form. Also you want to use big form and also send it priority. That is the only way to get insurance and also you can track it with that customs number. With small one their is no way to know if it ever got the sword.

Comment

thanks for the help
            Imperial German Medalbars and Ribbonbars

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X