• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Likes This SA ???????

http://70.87.163.50/forums/showthread.php?t=507183

Not me, the blade looks fake

Comment

You're right Mate............ a whole lot of problems with this one, from head to toe

Comment

I'm always suspicious of these partial Rohms where just the name is ground off as well as the maker mark. If you're only going to go part way on the inscription then why go the extra mile for the maker mark? Makes me think that someone took a reproduction blade with the telltale maker mark too far from the crossguard and did their best to make it pass.

Oh yeah, blade has too sharp of a spine, crossgrain looks weird, and the inscription is wrong anyway. I don't like the crossguards either. Sorry, I don't think this is a period blade.

Comment

Originally posted by RevYJ View Post

Oh yeah, blade has too sharp of a spine, crossgrain looks weird, and the inscription is wrong anyway. I don't like the crossguards either. Sorry, I don't think this is a period blade.
          Thats my thoughts as well

Comment

That blade is BAD to the BONE the inscription is no where near!!!! and that crossgrain is pretty darn funky

Comment

Another piece ment to deceive !

Comment

Alles Fur someone else!! Kevin.

Comment

What a fine quality Chinese cutlery example. Use it for a fishing knife!

Comment

One for the bazaar...

Comment

Great call RevYJ... I compared the inscription to one that I had in my computer data base and it is in NO way similar to the original inscription. Since the blade is a fake, then it makes the dagger a complete zero...

Regards,
                      Don_

Comment

Yikes

Comment

Yeah really That blade is so obvious............. even a caveman could have spotted it !

Comment

Originally posted by JR. View Post
                            Yeah really That blade is so obvious............. even a caveman could have spotted it !
                            Yep
                            Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X