Hitler Jugend Dagger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitler Jugend Dagger

my newist Hj Dagger please take a look at the flowing linkhttp://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=48499

hope you enjoy looking, if you would like to make comments please do

best regards

Jon.

Hi Jon first thing is to get your pictures in focus and use a light background ,for close ups use the macro mode .Not happy about the belt and buckle the belt looks like a typical post war belt and the buckle looks brand new ,the knifes markings look stamped ,on my one they were etched ,and the HJ badge looks to shiny , Rob
    God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

While certainly better pictures would help, I don't have a problem with the knife. The stamped RZM mark is correct and it looks like a good, honest HJ knife that has seen a few hiking and camping trips.

Hope that helps,
      Skip

Comment

Agreed better pics would help. I don't see any red flags on the HJ knife. These markings differ by maker and period. I've seen stamped, etched and even combinations of both on original pieces. Here's an interesting one with both a stamp and etch in the same blade!
        www.lakesidetrader.com

sigpic

Comment

i will get some better pictures in later today for you all.

best regards

JON,

Comment

Henckels must have cranked out a lot of dual marked ones with motto. One just sold on the E-stand and I have a very used 1938 dual marked motto. I have seen more of them than any.
            Alitur vitium vivitque tegendo

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X