Post WWII HJ knife question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post WWII HJ knife question

I found a post war HJ type of knife at an antique store today, i didnt buy it yet but wanted to ask a few questions on the subject, i have had a few knives in the past but im really just a helmet collector who needs assistance!....it was very well made, marked made in Germany on the blade with a makers mark, a diamond shape with the company name inside, where the hitler youth emblem is usually on the wartime examples, there was a diamond shaped metal insignia that looked like the US boy scout symbol.....i dont know if it was worth picking up, i would say its definately not a repro, just a post war made item.....does anybody know the aproximate value of one of these?...are they rare or hard to come by?....i would probably buy it and put it up for sale but not sure if its worth the investment?......sorry i do not have any pics but it looks just like every other HJ knife except for the differences i described....thank you for any help or info.....mike

In sweden knifes like this goes for around 50-60$. Pick it up if you like it but i dont think its worth alot of money... /Kent

Comment

£20

Comment

Keep your money

Comment

Thanks for the advise guys, they want $68 for it!....mike

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X