X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warning Elena!!!!

User or seller
    Elena

You Don't buy dagger or other items to Elena from bulgaria!!!!!!!!

I a member on MFF Forum in germany.
    This user Elena post on MFF a lot of stuff.
    A lot of collectors have send money to Bulgaria.
    And don't get the items.

Please pin the Name on WAF.

No buy or no payment to this User!!!!!!

Best sepp

Elena Asenova
    Ivan Kosarev 41
    8680 Straldzha
    Bulgaria

Comment

sepp, thank you for this warning

Comment

Thanks for the warning. I have a story also about this that I will explain later this week.

Comment

Thanx, I passed the info to GDC.

Comment

Elena contact me too (MFF) , wants sell something and i read that other members stand in contact with elena to buy something . Hear no more about so i only guess that many stuff will offered by elena .

Fox

Comment

Elena Asenova try to sell Ostvolker medals to me. Priced them very low. She (or he) not accepting PayPal, only Money Gramm or bank transfer. I cancel negotiation, scam 100%.

Comment

Ah...she offered me an SS dagger on Saturday...my intincts were right then, I passed on it and suggested she sell it on here...she told me she could not do that. She is a member here, she wrote to me through this site.

Comment

Elena contacted me with a Blood order and document for sale. After much communication we settled on a price. She reckoned she could not get me more pictures,this set alarm bells ringing.
                  For days she 'tried' to borrow a camera[no luck , go to a photo studio[it was closed] use a friends mobile phone[ they did not come out well enough!] just full of excuses,I even offered to up my offer 200€ so she could buy a new camera,and keep it !!. She then wanted 1/3rd deposit,well she wanted full payment but there was no way on this earth I was sending that to Bulgaria. I asked her to photograph the items on the days paper[always a neat trick to prove they actually have the items] no joy. Was that evening I found the actual pictures on a different forum of the items she was trying to sell,at this point i knew for sure she was scamming me as she said she had taken the pictures she sent me with a friends camera recently and the thread I found was over 6 years old with the exact same pictures on !!
                  Anyway I decided to have a little fun and turn the tables on this fraudster so I decided to pretend I had sent the deposit,she fell for it and said she had posted the items. I asked for Fed Ex and suprise suprise the office was shut,or some similar rubbish excuse. Any way she then'sent' the items by Bulgarian mail that conveniently only tracks them so far as the Bulgarian border. That was friday. So I am fully expecting the next part of the story/scam to be an empty box getting delivered and then the accusation that I have stolen the items so she can make a claim or stolen in the post etc. I will open the parcel with the delivary driver,if indeed anything comes,that I doubt anyway !
                  Now she is e-mailing me saying I am a lier and thief, she still won't admit she was trying to rip me off. All the warning signs were there. She fell hook line and sinker for a fantasy bank payment slip I drew up,its nice to get one over on the bad eggs on behalf of all those they have screwed.
                  But I'll be eating humble pie and of course sending full payment if the items actually arrive
                  Don't walk from this person,run !

Comment

Okay here's an update: 'Her' new name is Elena Stankova and she is wife 26 here on the forum, new e-mail is wife26@abv.bg....just a warning...another Pawel Nowak type scammer...I would NEVER just send off money to Bulgaria...how insulting to be thought of as that gullible, trusting and stupid!

A message for Elena: please find a real job, go to work and stop trying to STEAL money from people who worked hard to get it!!!!!! makes me so mad I can hardly type!

Comment

Originally posted by ValhallaMilitaria View Post
                      Okay here's an update: 'Her' new name is Elena Stankova and she is wife 26 here on the forum, new e-mail is wife26@abv.bg....just a warning...another Pawel Nowak type scammer...I would NEVER just send off money to Bulgaria...how insulting to be thought of as that gullible, trusting and stupid!

I know its annoying and belive me i have wasted a LOT of time this week over her BUT there are good collectors also in Bulgaira, one has indeed been in touch with me today and wants to see her stopped.

Comment

I am glad to hear that not all of them are bad...its easy to blame everyone for one persons bad actions. I don't mean to offend.
                        Eric
                        Originally posted by Jon Fish View Post
                        I know its annoying and belive me i have wasted a LOT of time this week over her BUT there are good collectors also in Bulgaira, one has indeed been in touch with me today and wants to see her stopped.

Comment

thanks for this...
                          is it the same irena in mil321 she want sale 3 daggers for a little price, it's an republic czech???

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X