NSSK Value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSSK Value?

Thinking about parting with this dagger.Pretty minty example.I would appreciate your guys input on the value.Thanks

I havent seen all pics of your dagger by Holler. But i would bealive 1300 US for this one.

LH

Comment

That is one mint dagger
      IMO this one was probably unissued

Comment

good luck with 1300, I'd say more around the 900$ mark

Comment

I'd say $700 to $850.
          Hard to tell from the pics, but the grip appears to be dulled out and a bit dinged ip, and the fit not the greatest.

Comment

thanks,guys

Comment

900? not to sound churlish or anything but mines been sitting unsold at 500 for a week....and its not that far off of this one condition wise. that being said, this one here 'should' sell for around 700.00....but WILL it? thats the question.

Comment

Originally posted by ValhallaMilitaria View Post
                900? not to sound churlish or anything but mines been sitting unsold at 500 for a week....and its not that far off of this one condition wise. .......
                Also not to be divisive Eric, but your NSKK dagger is ...far off in condition to this one. A minty collector would pay top dollar for Screaming Eagles dagger while they would pass on ones like yours at half the price.

SE's dagger is as nice of a mint NSKK as your going to find.
                And 'mint' collectors pay for mint.
                It's a whole nother smoke....

I concur with LH.

-wagner-

Comment

Short of bagged & tagged, I think $1,300 for any RZM is a wild stretch in todays market ,,, Only one way to find out !
                  This dagger is in great shape though, I wouldn't call it mint ,,, And the hanger is a factor as well.

Comment

While I agree that it's a nice dagger I don't see 1300 in today's market. I think you are more likely to realize about 850 out of it. Regardless, I wish you good luck in your sale as I know that it's never easy to sell something one has worked hard to obtain.

Regards,
                    Stu

Comment

Originally posted by JamesUS View Post
                      Short of bagged & tagged, I think $1,300 for any RZM is a wild stretch in todays market ,,, Only one way to find out !
                      This dagger is in great shape though, I wouldn't call it mint ,,, And the hanger is a factor as well.
                      James,
                      How come I never see these $1,300 Bagged n' Tagged NSKK's on estand ?
                      Well for one, they wouldn't last long if I saw it.
                      Mostly I see Old tired sleds but hey!....ya never know. - I keep looking.

I have collectors ask me for mint daggers all the time. If you have a true mint dagger ...even in this market there will be a buyer. Got Minty with a nice clearly marked and complete riveted tag...you won't have it long. And should it have a original bag with it.....

There are a percentage of well healed collectors who don't post on forums. When they see what they want they 'press button and Fill Basket'. And a tagged NSKK dagger like one currently on T.W's site in "Special Offerings' will be marked "SOLD". While at the same time many here will say "Oh...there's no way that's worth it".

-wagner-

Comment

Originally posted by wags View Post
                        Also not to be divisive Eric, but your NSKK dagger is ...far off in condition to this one. A minty collector would pay top dollar for Screaming Eagles dagger while they would pass on ones like yours at half the price.

SE's dagger is as nice of a mint NSKK as your going to find.
                        And 'mint' collectors pay for mint.
                        It's a whole nother smoke....

I concur with LH.

-wagner-
                        Ouch! tough love here but yes, I agree with what you say. One needs a thick skin in this place though. I will just keep mine though...less than 500 is giving it away IMO.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X