Box full of bayonets - need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Death-Ace View Post
    Now that truly is a nice haul! Could you name some of the makers on the parade daggers?

Congrats!
    Lev
    Here you go:
    Attached Files

Comment

It looks like everything is in pretty low condition except the fighting knife - I'd sell the group and keep that one!
      ------------------------------------------------
      Collector of French ww2-era insignia.

Comment

The bayonet with the birdhead pommel is a police bayonet that's had the blade replaced with a sawback blade, this model did not originally have a sawback blade. You can see that the stag grip plates were removed & refitted, albeit poorly, with nuts & bolts. Not worth much in that condition, sorry.

Comment

Hi,
          If i was selling to a friend i'd let him have them for what i paid, friends mean more than money.
          Mark

Comment

Thanks for the pics! Love Eickhorns. I agree with merdock, selling it to a friend for what you paid would be a nice gesture. If you do intend to part them up, I'd say sell what you can and keep one for yourself and your friend.

Just my zwei pfennig,
            Lev

Comment

Originally posted by Death-Ace View Post
              Thanks for the pics! Love Eickhorns. I agree with merdock, selling it to a friend for what you paid would be a nice gesture. If you do intend to part them up, I'd say sell what you can and keep one for yourself and your friend.

Just my zwei pfennig,
              Lev
              You are welcome - well, he is not really a good friend, but whenever I get stuff like this I sell it to him. But he is not interested this time, condition to bad for him.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X