Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EBAY DAGGS - policy change?

all -

I'm seeing nazi daggs on ebay lately both live and completed sales, with fully clear swaz, i.e., dlv flyers knife. thought this was forbidden.

is a change afoot? or are the 'minders' just taking a collective siesta?

just the same thoughts I had .... will check myself posting there some dagger...

Comment

let us know, joe. cheers.

Comment

SEE HERE:

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trk...+GERMAN+DAGGER

Comment

No change to their anti Swastika policy.
          Since they farmed out the majority of their staff to Asia, they have gotten much less dilligent enforcing their own rules.

Comment

so best guesstimate: worth the risk?

Comment

I've seen several things recently that were in "violation" of their policies go through to the end of the auction, and some other things get pulled within a few days. Their policing methods are as selective and inconsistent as they always were.

Kent G.

Comment

I noticed this about a week ago, I thought I was going nuts.

Comment

My dagger was pulled within three days. It was up to 3800.00. There was another one very close to mine that was up to $5500.00. It was pulld the next day.

Comment

Many people, I would suspect a majority, list their banned items knowing in advance that they will be pulled ,,, And count on email offers for off ebay transactions to complete a sale before it gets pulled.
                    The whole setup is a potential breeding ground for scammers, buying & selling alike ,, And I would use triple the usual amount of caution when trying to snag a bargain in this fashion.
                    Neither ebay or paypal will show any sympathy if you get burned, you are basically putting your complete faith in an unknown person who might live 1,000's of miles away to fulfill his part of the deal.
                    Last edited by JamesUS; 01-10-2011, 04:45 PM.

Comment

I don't believe their policy has changed. If anything, they're probably worse in their political correctness crap, I didn't know Eban had farmed out their "enforcement" to Asia but it would explain some recent auctions going to the end with fully visible swazs.

Not that I know anything but just from observation over time, I believe high ticket items will get pulled much sooner (& much more often) than the average Heer or SA dagger mostly because the item gets ratted out to Eban by interested parties looking to lowball the seller in the hopes they don't know what they have & will be happy for a sale.

Comment

thanks for all the good inputs. david

Comment

Originally posted by Mann327 View Post
                          My dagger was pulled within three days. It was up to 3800.00. There was another one very close to mine that was up to $5500.00. It was pulld the next day.
                          What were you selling?

Comment

I was trying to sell a chained NSKK.

Comment

Originally posted by Mann327 View Post
                              I was trying to sell a chained NSKK.
                              Thank you

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X