Dealer info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dealer info

Hi Guys, does anybody knows or ever dealt with 'Daggerman1' on epier. he has some nice daggers for reosonable prices, like to know if he is reliable or not.
    thanks in advance.
    Kr. Den

Hi,

I've had good dealings with daggerman 1
    He's one of the good guys.

Regards
    Gary

Comment

Thanks Gary, glad to hear that.

regards. Den

Comment

HI Jim is a good guy, but his descriptions are not always accurate... So before you bid, ask all questions...

Comment

I buy from Jim(Daggerman1) quite often and find him very nice to deal with.His daggers might not be mint,but they are honest pieces and reasonably priced.As a matter of fact,he has two Heer daggers on lay-away for me right now.

Comment

I have send 3 emails to Daggerman1 asking him what the shipping fee is to the Netherlands for a SA Dagger, he didn't even took the trouble of answering my mail back, I think I will buy my Dagger elswhere.
            Kr. Den

Comment

guess its the same cost to sweden, so between 15 -20 dollars, 3-7 days....

Comment

I don't believe all those different shipping prices, Lake Sidetrader is asking $40 for shipping to Europe, Collector to Collector is asking $ 20 , that's have the price, I had another one who was asking around $30, another around $15 and the Daggermann1 also $20. but it is still cheaper to buy in the US than in Europe, averige SA dagger in Europe is € 500.
                regards. Den

Comment

I think Rich said it best, Jim's pieces may not all be mint but they are honest which is saying a lot in today's market. I've dealt with Jim several times and found him to be most easy to deal with, and it never hurts to ask questions. I would recommend him to anyone.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X