Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need opinions on 5 Miniature Daggers...

Hi all,

I came across these 5 miniature daggers (salesman samples) and I'm hoping a few of you recognize whether or not these are good, authentic minis. Sorry about the poor photos, but they are not yet in my possession so I'm relying on the photos from the seller. Size info precedes each individual photo set below...

SA & NSKK minis (9.5" including Scabbard)
    (RZM 4/40 (? I think) and RZM 38/4 respectively)...

RAD Leader's Hewer mini (5.5" including Scabbard)...

Luftwaffe Dagger mini (6" including Scabbard)...

Diplomat Dagger mini (5.5" including Scabbard)...

Thanks!!
    Dzyner

Diplomat and RAD daggers IMO are
    bad. The quality and the detail of them is very bad. The SA and NSKK I never saw before so I cannot say nothing about them. For luft you need better pics.

Comment

5 miniatures

hello
      sory but the sa ,nskk, rad and diplo are bad fakes!
      for the lw 37 if you can send other betters photos? i am not sure for this item!
      best regards
      patrick

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'd hate to pass these up without knowing for sure whether or not they're really bad examples. Do either of you have authentic examples that you can post?

Tranchant, you mention several are "bad fakes", so I assume you have experience with these. Can you provide examples, or explain what about them points to them as being repros?

I'll see if I can get better shots of the Luftwaffe dagger for you too, tranchant.

Thanks again!
        Dzyner

Comment

hello dzyner
          i have only 9 mini daggers in my collction, all are in very good quality the same that the normal dagger! the mini sa are very scarce, you have good photos on one ss in the johnson books! your daggers are in very poor quality,
          sory for my bad english!
          best regards
          patrick

Comment

Originally posted by dzyner View Post
            Thanks for the feedback guys. I'd hate to pass these up without knowing for sure whether or not they're really bad examples. Do either of you have authentic examples that you can post?

Tranchant, you mention several are "bad fakes", so I assume you have experience with these. Can you provide examples, or explain what about them points to them as being repros?

I'll see if I can get better shots of the Luftwaffe dagger for you too, tranchant.

Thanks again!
            Dzyner
            Like I said earlier the quality and detail on this daggers is very bad. Miniatures are exactly the same as the normal size daggers except smaller size. Quality and detail should be the same as the big ones.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X