Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fighting knife

Hi there,

I would like to read your expert opinions on this kampfmesser, the blade looks to shiny to me, like chromed, any idea?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

The knife is an original Alcoso Infanteriemesser 42, IMO the blade is buffed and retipped
                  Regards
                  Iván

Comment

There's nothing wrong in my opinion with the blade. The knife is in mint condition and the grease or oil in the blade might conclude that it has been refinished but IMO it hasn't. I have seen quite a few ALCOSO with that shinny finish. It is a superb knife!

Comment

Originally posted by FestungSpanien View Post
                      There's nothing wrong in my opinion with the blade. The knife is in mint condition and the grease or oil in the blade might conclude that it has been refinished but IMO it hasn't. I have seen quite a few ALCOSO with that shinny finish. It is a superb knife!
                      I agree !

There´s nothing wrong with the blade, except, that it´s heavilly slurred ...
                      This kind of knife was more an objekt of utility, than a weapon, so ...
                      IMO the grease looks "old", (pre ´45).

Typical for the Alcosa IM42 the styling of the grip-plates.

This is not a knife in mint condition, but very collectible indeed !

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X