No announcement yet.

Salty SS For Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is so true of all of the things we collect now relating to ww2, I played with a double decal SS helmet in the 70's growing up that belonged to my friend who lived up the street, that thing got pretty well used by our whole 'gang' I would love to know where it ended up.
    Originally posted by rbminis View Post
    They don't "light my fire" either, but I am sure that when most of these were picked up no one thought they would be worth what they are today.

Comment

I'd Agree that the blade is very nice - which is what is most important in "EDGE" weapons collections... at least for most. It's not even that 'salty' I think that term is tossed around to easily anyways - but that's another thing.. I would start this baby @ $1800-$2000 and see where it heads.

(I saw on go about in this condition but without wood chips out of the handle for $2400.00 USD)

JL
      Last edited by josh105; 12-06-2010, 03:16 PM. Reason: Wrong Post

Comment

Originally posted by joshlichty View Post
        I'd Agree that the blade is very nice - which is what is most important in "EDGE" weapons collections... at least for most. It's not even that 'salty' I think that term is tossed around to easily anyways - but that's another thing.. I would start this baby @ $1800-$2000 and see where it heads.

(I saw on go about in this condition but without wood chips out of the handle for $2400.00 USD)

JL
        Page 1 of this thread shows some detail pics, the maker is early Eickhorn, probably a ground Rohm as already stated...

Red

Comment

Originally posted by miken View Post
          I have a chance to pickup a couple of daggers. First up this salty SS Dagger.
          The blade has been sharpened and a few chips in the handle. Dose it have a chance and what would be a fair price to offer.
          Thanks
          Mike
          Originally posted by GaryMJ View Post
          Page 1 of this thread shows some detail pics, the maker is early Eickhorn, probably a ground Rohm as already stated...

Red
          Red,

I did see this after, for some reason it was only showing me the first page of the thread, I corrected my response after. Thanks for keeping me in check!

JL

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X