• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M

Thank you luke!!

Comment

Mm

I REALY LOVE THIS SWORD ITS BENCH MARKED ON ALL PARTS..

Comment

Kk

The pommel is very heavy!!

Comment

Mm

ITS PARTS ARE ALL CAST SOLID NICKLE/SILVER!!!BEING THE CROSS GAURD AND POMMEL.. VERY NICE PARTS ON THIS ONE THEY ARE HEAVY !! I SEEN THAT ON COLLECTORS GUID ...I SOUND GOOD YEAH?

Comment

Vv

WITH A SWORD LIKE THIS ALL BENCHED NUMBERED ,YOU KNOW ITS ALL MATCHING THATS SO NICE AS I NEW ANY WAY BUT ITS JUST A NICE MAKER I THINK...OK,ENOUGH ABOUGHT THIS DARN SWORD!!!!

Comment

I like this enthusiasm

Comment

F

THANK YOU!! HERE IS THE HANGER I WAS TALKING ABOUGHT ONE SIDE IS FINE THE OTHER NEEDS REPair.

Comment

d

e

Comment

df

fr

Comment

jj

i guess leave it as is at least its a perfect patch!

Comment

K

HELLO GUYS,I HAVE A QUSTION I HAVE THIS SWORD AND THE ERIKHORN BLADE MADE BY PAUL DINGER AND MIGHT HAVE TWO SELL ONE BUT REALY NEED OPINIONS ON IT FROM A COLLECTORS POINT OF VEIEW ..OK,IF IT WERE YOU WICH SWORD WOULD YOU KEEP IN YOUR COLLCTION?AND WICH WOULD YOU SELL AND HOW MUCH CAN I GET? NEVER MIND WHAT I PAID FOR IT AS I HAVE TO GET A CHAINED SS I HAVE ON LAYAWAY...OK,IT WOULD REALY HELP ME OUT AS IAM ONLY A AUCTION/ASTATE GIRL WICH NEEDS SOME REAL COLLECTORS ADVISE!! THANKS GUYS AS YOU ARE ALL SO GREAT AND VERY HELPFUL!! TAKE CARE

Comment

M

Ok,my opinion/thought was hang on to the erikhorn blade hand forged by paul dinger..just i think its a real neat thing to have since i could never aford one of his damas blades....thanks guys..

Comment

Right decision

Comment

Sword

Was wandering how much this horster sword is worth right now? Its in very great condition and its numbered 8 on scabbard top and 8 under the cross gaurd? Would love some opinions of value ?thanks everyone and happy holidays...!!!

Comment

Is the fittings ok the way they are on this sword or should they be cleaned? I MEEN WHAT IS THE BLACK THATS ON THE UPPER SCABBARD FITTING?THANKS FOR THE HELP..THE POMMEL LOOKS SOLID NOT BRASS INSERT.ANY IDEAS WOULD BE GREAT.HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL ..!
                                Last edited by gytyu; 12-08-2010, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X