SA dagger, help please 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA dagger, help please 2

Another one that I can buy, opinnions please.
    Den.
    Attached Files

Ditto on my last comments. The fits on the grip are terrible. May I suggest this article recently published in Military Trader: http://www.lakesidetrader.com/sa.html
    www.lakesidetrader.com

sigpic

Comment

SA daggers

SA daggers are relatively common in very good to excellent condition; less so in mint condition. If I were interested in picking up another, I would only buy a pre RZM type in at least close to excellent condition (unless you find one for $35.00 or a similar price). It's not worth buying a beater.
      Erich
      Festina lente!

Comment

Hi Den,

I think Lakeside and Erich are spot on with their advice. Unless the piece is in near mint condition, you will always be better off with one of the earlier, maker-marked (as opposed to RZM-marked) SA dagger. Relatively speaking, they are still very affordable and you'll have something you can be proud to show your friends years down the road.

Somtimes it's hard to do, but I've never regretted holding out for the right piece.

Best,
        Skip

Comment

Thank you all for your comments, I will take your advice and look for a better one.

Best wishes. Den

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X