MAKER

Comment

pammy, nice been there Transitional hj by A.Schuttelhofer & Co

Comment

M

Thank you for the kind words!

Comment

hj

hi,i have a qustion as i seen hj knifes go up so much in price along with everything but my hj knife is in good /fair condition as i would rate it as i guess the rating is to each? is my hj worth more since its a trasitinal ? is it woth $300 ?? i know we dont like to talk abought worth and money on here but thought i would ask as it seams like the tras makers are the better ones to buy?i dont know could use some help on this ..thanks so much did i do ok at $300 ?
          Last edited by pammy; 08-11-2010, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pammy View Post
            hi,i have a qustion as i seen hj knifes go up so much in price along with everything but my hj knife is in good /fair condition as i would rate it as i guess the rating is to each? is my hj worth more since its a trasitinal ? is it woth $300 ?? i know we dont like to talk abought worth and money on here but thought i would ask as it seams like the tras makers are the better ones to buy?i dont know could use some help on this ..thanks so much
            pammy, your hj is worth $250-$300max imo, Transitionals are more sought after along with early non ricasso knifes, theres later hjs with RZM stamp only with Motto which are desirable as well but late RZMs with no motto are the least popular, i dont really mind giving out values/prices & see no big deal in doing so.

Comment

hj

thank you so much, as your always a big help and i thank you for that!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X