emil voos ivory grip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

emil voos ivory grip

here is a 100% real ivory grip emil voos dagger with rare plated plain blade

i

i might want /need to sell can anyone tell me how to use the site?thanks

Comment

luft

had it checked out by 2 known dealers and as i thought its ivory and pretty rare as emil voos with ivory grips usualy had etched blades with regaular grips sometimes but mostly ivory on the etched ones,and to find a plated emil voos plain blade is a good find..

Comment

k

the rope looks to be repaired at some time?
        Last edited by pammy; 08-07-2010, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Try posting it with a price on the e-stand. That's where people looking to buy will find it. The rules are clearly stated there. I have seen people sell items on discussion forums to circumvent the e-stand rules Not implying you are......
          Nice dagger by the way. That's right up your alley. Surprised you're not keeping it for your collection. You've been snapping up 2nd model Lufts like crazy lately.
          Best regards,
          Frank

Comment

m

thanks frank,i tryed to post but it will not let me? maybe i have not payed my dues?thanks again frank now your making me think if i should keep it?? i just wanted to buy a luft sword,but i think you are right as it would be hard to find another ivory one..well i will have to think now,but still have a lot of other things just have to figure out what s wrong?have a nice night frank!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X