Welcome & Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome & Introduction

I would like to take another opportunity to welcome everyone to the Daggers & Edged Weapons Forum. I made a quick post this morning and promised to follow-up.

First, I would be remiss if I didn't extend my thanks to the Association in general and to Sebastian in particular for giving me the opportunity to be a moderator on what I'm sure will be my favorite forum (I have collected militaria for thirty years, with my first interest being Third Reich daggers.)

Next, a little bit about me: As I said, I have been a long-time collector, contributing to the hobby when I could along the way. I have been the editor of the MAX Gazette for nine years, contributed to several other collector publications and reference books and have presented several seminars at the MAX Show. . In addition, I published my own reference book on the subject - "Me Fecit Solingen (Solingen Made Me)...Third Reich Edged Weapon Production & Marketing" in 1987 and wrote the Preface for Volume VIII of Tom Johnson's "Collecting..." series. I am a Charter Member of the MAX Show and a member of the Ohio Valley Militaria Society You can always count on seeing me at the MAX Show and the Show-of-Shows - if you attend either of these, please make a point to introduce yourself, as I never tire of meeting people who share their enthusiasm (read 'Passion') for this wonderful hobby. I mention all of this simply to give you an idea of my dedication to the hobby and my fellow collectors. I look forward to sharing what I can with the folks who visit this forum - here's to a long & happy run!

Best wishes & happy collecting,
    Skipper Greenwade

Welcome Skip! I think this is a long overdue addition to the site and I look forward to learning more about blades.

Seba
    Sebastián J. Bianchi

Wehrmacht-Awards.com

Comment

Skipper

Hey Skip you are the Man!, Im glad to co-moderate this section with you. I had a great time talking with you at the SOS.

Bob

Comment

Guys,

Welcome! I'm mostly a badge collector. But I have a representative dagger collection as well.

It's great having this forum here.

Yuri

Comment

Glad to see you here Skip.

Comment

Welcome Skipper!

Great to see accomplished experts/authors in the hobby taking part in the forums.

Peter

Comment

Good news

Hello Skip, my first ' Port' of call is usually the Imperial forum but this new edged weapons forum is really welcome, hope we can get the much ignored subject of Imperial blades featuring more prominately.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X