TN Hewer from 101 AB Veteran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TN Hewer from 101 AB Veteran

Here is the best TN Hewer I have ever seen. I bought it in a motel buy in Rock Island, Il, from a veteran of the 101 AB (really from his wife as he had passed away and she brought all of his souviners in with his uniform). Not shown here is the frog and NCO Knot (retaining strap on frog intact) . "A BEAUTY"
    Attached Files

Full set-hewer, hanger with original knot -is dream a lot of collectors. Congrats. Ron, what number on blade that hewer. (and method of stamping or etching number on scabbard?)
    Best Den.

Comment

The TN is numbered 10868 and the knot was an NCO on regular status. I have a reserve NCO Knot and an Air Raid TN Knot also. Number stamped on throat.
      Attached Files

Comment

Den on my website is a very nice hewer with intact hanger and nice knot that came as a set from an old collection Tom Johnson and I bought last year. You might want to look at it. Ron

Comment

Ron, Thanks for info. I am sorry but number on blade 10368 or I am wrong?
          Best Den.

Comment

You are correct. I have sent further photos of the available TN Hewer with Knot that Tom and I have forsale. ron

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X