SS Roehm M36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Roehm M36

This full Roehm SS M36 Dagger came from a motel buy in Paduca, KY many years ago. It came with a ground Roehm M33 SS by Hammesfahr with a serial number that was traceable. So the SS officer had two and either one was his brother's or he had both as they came out of the same house in Germany according to the veteran.
    Attached Files

Now that's a dagger I would like to have!

Interesting story... You didn't happen to keep the serialized ground Röhm, did you?

Rob

Comment

Ss

<TABLE id=post4110757 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD id=td_post_4110757 class=alt1>Ron

You have shown so many super edge weapons that I had to
      comment and say thanks for sharing with collectors.

Hope others will take notice and comment on the many threads
      you have shared in this section!

Many will never see a lifetimes collecting of edge weapons and the condition that so many of these pieces are in!

I was starting to wonder if many of the edgeweapons shown now a days
      had to start life in a old tool box! With bricks on top!

PVON
      <!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2> </TD><TD class=alt1 align=right><!-- controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Comment

Rob, yes I still havethe M33 with the officer's serial number STAMPED into the blade on the upper obverse. 21724 and I will try to post photos of it tomorrow. I have several other SS Daggers not shown yet, some are numbered and some are odd makers. Ron

Comment

Regular M35 Nickel Silver Fittings

From Tom Wittmann who bought it out of a veteran's basement in the rafters with 7 other daggers. Wittmann stuill regrets selling it. I called him the day he got it and really put the pressure on to sell it before he grew fond of it. One of the best ones I have every seen or had (I have had well over 50 over the years-10 out of motel buys in a 3 year period in the 80s.
          Attached Files

Comment

A great dagger which shows not everYthing that's orginal is TEXTBOOK!

Comment

Your correct Erich. MANY dealers would take the M33 and put it in a standard EM Scabbard and sell it that way and then sell the M36 scabbard with an add on plain blade. I wonder how many REAL pieces have been altered to match "the textbook dagger"? Its sad to see what sometimes happen.

Comment

WoW Ron! That has to be the best most beautiful SS chained I've ever seen!
                What a piece!!!
                Congratulations!
                Greg

Comment

Another beauty.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X