X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS dagger blade

Hi All,
    please for help

I hope you can help me based on the photos if this SS dagger is real or fake?

Thanks for help michael

http://assman.rajce.idnes.cz/SS_dagger_blade/

It's fake. Not first and not last made in Czech.

Comment

Originally posted by 777 View Post
      It's fake. Not first and not last made in Czech.
      I know the pictures don't show much but the blade, but from the little I see of the cross guard and the handle, would it be right to assume this whole thing is a Czech repro?

Comment

Hi more photos not yet. I make, here I found the same blade
        http://cgi.ebay.de/ORIGINAL-DOLCH-SC...item20b04d0e90

Comment

Yes, to me it is enough to say the blade is a repro (not the blade itself, but ETCHINGS) . I really regret, but I will NOT point the bad details, since I don't want to help the fakers to improve their scumbag job.

Comment

HEY! it is even not the same blade, just check the peppering and rust. Suddenly 2 "original" dedication blades appeared??? C'mon, don't be kids...

Comment

Yes, to me it is enough to say the blade is a repro (not the blade itself, but ETCHINGS) . I really regret, but I will NOT point the bad details, since I don't want to help the fakers to improve their scumbag job.
              Ok, now I'm lost, is the blade an original SS blade with a fake dedication added or the the blade a complete fake?

Just trying to learn

Comment

Original M33 dagger blade, original inscription ground off, new inscription applied. Very hard to detect, but it seems there is no perfect crime.

Comment

Original M33 dagger blade, original inscription ground off, new inscription applied. Very hard to detect, but it seems there is no perfect crime.
                  Thanks, that indeed is scary

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X