MilitariaRelicts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extremely rare SS and its mine! all mine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extremely rare SS and its mine! all mine!

Makes my brain ache,,,such a treasure,,,and a buy it now price! Who could resist such a one of a kind item!
    http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=157425408

It's one that any "advanced" collector would be proud to have in their collection. It is has to be a one of a kind, nicely hand finished and engraved. Prototype for the elite troops???

Comment

Yes, it's the rarest of the rare, special III Reich Presentation Knife. That treasure belongs to the same category as Göring's Wedding Sword. True masterpiece of Solingen craftsmanship and a piece of art .

Comment

The old German SS officer came to the USA in 1948
        Kind of doubtful, right there

Comment

This is just sad.

Comment

Steve-
            How can it be yours seeing I committed to it yesterday. In fact, I bought 3 of them from him..."how lucky can one guy be"

Tom

Comment

SS treasure

Dangit, and he said if I bought them all Id get the Ginsu SS salad shooter free!

Comment

What a POS, & not even a well conditioned POS

Comment

nice combination of MEINE Ehre heißt Treue... with BLUT und Ehre
                  a very rare item

Comment

Very sad. Looks like someone used the screw driver blade to wack out the SS stamping

Comment

I think I saw this presentation dagger on a certain dealer's website next to Eva Braun's undies

Comment

I've never seen this kind of dagger before,looks beautiful.thanks for sharing.

Comment

The motto is strange to me with the spelling mistake.....

'Meine Blut und Ehre'

Cheers,

Ernst K.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X