Eickhorn Sword Tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eickhorn Sword Tags

I have 2 sword tags I would like to sell but have no idea if they are original or what they would be worth if they are. From the back you can see and feel the impression of the obverse printing so at least they are not coming off a xerox. Appreciate your thoughts on these. The reduction in size did hurt the detail and the edges have been cut off by the scan. They measure about 103 mm height by 57 mm width. Much thanks.
    Richard
    Attached Files

Those look good.

I believe Craig G. was selling them a couple years back for $15 each. I would think that is somewhere in the range for the going price.

Comment

Tom's right, Craig had a bunch of them years back. I thought he was looking for $20 a pop but same difference. In recent years I've seen dealers & Eban floggers selling them for $40+. This one looks consistent with those others I've seen that were OK.

Comment

Bill's probably right. The numbers he quoted are probably a little more applicable for 2010. However, I don't know what demand is....seeing that demand sets the market. I consider myself mostly a Heer saber collector, and I own many Eickhorn pieces..though I really have no desire to add period tags. Perhaps owning 1 for posterity sake might be nice, but for me that would be about it.

Try listing it for $30 and see what happens. You can always incrementally decrease the price until it sells or you recoup your investment $$.

Tom

Comment

I picked up two awhile back for around $18.00 each they look the same to me. you might do a little better on ebay but the fees would eat up what you could sell them here for. Try $30.00 see what happens.
          Attached Files

Comment

They look even better displayed with a sword
            Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X