Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RAD leaders dagger

Hello
    I am posting a few daggers that I am being offered to me by a son of a vet who just died. He does not want all this "Nazi stuff" he says. He will not just sell one of anything..so I have to buy it all or NONE. Does this look original and what would be the value as he will not give me the prices until tomorrow. Hmmmm I have to buy al this to get the SS dagger I wanted and some collar tabs. Thanks in advance!!

Cheers

Cary
    Attached Files

;;;
    Attached Files
    Last edited by cary milligan; 01-09-2010, 01:39 AM. Reason: bad pic

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Looks good to me.

regards,

eddie

Comment

Looks OK to me as well. Depends on price, but I don't think you'll have a problem to resell it here for fair price. Even if you will not make big profit, you'll still be able to keep and enjoy the other items of the grouping you are really interested in.
            The selling price on the forum for this kind of daggers is usually around $1500, dependinding on the condition (I saw some going for 1300, some for 1700 etc.) Big dealers want well over $2000 for Ex+ daggers, but in your case the collector's price is something to look at.
            Good thing is the dagger has no bubbling or any major damage to the hilt, however the balde appears to be sharpened (hard to judge by this picture).
            Last edited by 777; 01-09-2010, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Certainly lloks like a nice original. Got a couple of minor condition issues but nothing that would stop someone buying it. These are not cheapie daggers so you may get a bargain that you can pass on & do someone else a favour. Chances are the son will be savvy to values and actually think it to be worth more than it really is if he has been to a certain dealer site, but you might get lucky!

Comment

Originally posted by kRazor View Post
                Looks good to me.

regards,

eddie
                I agree.
                Regards Rajko

Comment

Thanks guys!

Thanks very much for your help and opinions on this.....Yep, the son had looked at some sites and DID feel it was worth a good bit more than I did.
                  He started at $2100.00!! Hello!! After a few drinks he forgot what he had said first and then we really started to talk! LOl

Oh well.....Thanks again!

Cheers

Cary

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X