Authentic sa daggers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Authentic sa daggers

I need information on how to spot authentic sa daggers vs fake/repro sa daggers, as i am going to purchase my first one and have only held one since i have been collecting
    thanks in advance
    john

post pics here

Comment

You are free to open a discussion thread an any dagger you might like that's on the estand. There are some very good deals to be had there from time to time.
      Ignored Due To Invisibility.

Comment

Check out Lakesidetrader German daggers and military collectable site. Lots of good info there.

Comment

get this book
          Attached Files

Comment

A good effort and I learned some but all the orders are still in German, untranslated...that is a bummer.

It has page after page of pictures of a normal SA dagger collection which were all nice pictures but not any information differentiating makers or their motto's.

I liked the NSKK and Marine parts best probably because they are scary to the new collector and for good reason!

I paid around $157.00 for it and it came very well packaged and when you consider what an SA or NSKK dagger cost..that's small change.

The pictures of the daggers in actual wear, uniforms and period pictures of NSKK stuff, motorcycle riders and uniforms were some of the best I have ever seen.

Being a collector of SA and NSKK daggers I had to have it. I just wish I could read the extensive orders in German...that would have been cool...but I can make out the general areas they were referring to just from being around the hobby so long.

Mark

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X