My SA Hangers on eStand.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My SA Hangers on eStand.

My SA Hangers on eStand. They have" been looked at by all the big dogs" and a lot of little dogs.
    Is there something wrong with them?
    http://70.87.163.50/forums/showthread.php?t=398227
    They are priced right at $75.

Looks a nice condition early solid nickle type to me, $75 is a fair price for this one .

Cheers Scott.

Comment

I'm with Scott, no red flags for me.
      Ignored Due To Invisibility.

Comment

no markings has them a little turned off.
        jim

Comment

Originally posted by bahnschutz1 View Post
          no markings has them a little turned off.
          jim
          jim most early nickle hangers where unmarked except for the Assmann marked early ones with the big A , if this hanger was up for sale 1 month ago it would have sold in minutes at the origional asking price i bet

Comment

Originally posted by sweezz View Post
            jim most early nickle hangers where unmarked except for the Assmann marked early ones with the big A , if this hanger was up for sale 1 month ago it would have sold in minutes at the origional asking price i bet
            i understand, just saying if they were marked it would have sold by now too.
            i have noticed even on eban and other auction sites fakes with markings will go for more than unmarked originals. go figure.
            Last edited by bahnschutz1; 12-08-2009, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bahnschutz1 View Post
              i understand, just saying if they were marked it would have sold by now too.
              i have noticed even on eban fakes with markings will go for more than unmarked originals. go figure.
              jim its only fools who dont know any better that buy those eban marked Fake hangers, i guess they just do know any better, hope Jimmy gets a sale soon as its a nice SA hanger that one with nice leather

Comment

Originally posted by sweezz View Post
                jim its only fools who dont know any better that buy those eban marked Fake hangers,
                got that right. but I feel with any item people just feel better with some kind of marking. I think that is there "stamp" of approval.

Comment

I've never seen this type of clip before .. (see arrow)

Has anyone ever seen a clip with this little spring retaining area or hinge on the top??

All the best ..

Mike W.
                  Attached Files

Comment

This is one of the earliest types that is the thin long snout type clip. I've had these styles before on SS hangers also. They were usually non marked.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X