C. Linder SA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C. Linder SA

Just thought I would show off a dagger I bought a while ago..

Well....I was going to but I can't post pictures because I didn't pay this year

Originally posted by SADagger View Post
    Just thought I would show off a dagger I bought a while ago..

Well....I was going to but I can't post pictures because I didn't pay this year
    Come on Bob pay up i want to see your SA by C.Linder

Comment

If anyone wants to see it PM your email and I will send pictures. I usually pay to be able to sell things, but this past year nothing sold so I have decided against it for now.

Comment

If anyone wants to see it PM your email and I will send pictures. I usually pay to be able to sell things, but this past year nothing sold so I have decided against it for now.
        Bob not trying to be a smart arse but if you Mailed to international countries you will sell your items ok, i seem to remember you mailed out to USA ONLY!!

Comment

Hi Sweez

No worries about being a smart arse, never would have thought it. You are right I do limit myself to USA only and I know that cuts down my chances. It's just that I have read about the difficulties with international deals.

Comment

Hi Sweez

No worries about being a smart arse, never would have thought it. You are right I do limit myself to USA only and I know that cuts down my chances. It's just that I have read about the difficulties with international deals.
            Bob if you keep to certain countries where its legal to import this stuff into it will be fine as long as your package has a tracking #, i have had many packages from the USA probably 200 without 1 hic-up touch wood, at the end of the day its your descision & i appreciate that my friend

Regards Scott.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X