question about two SA daggers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question about two SA daggers!

I am trying to deside between these two daggers. So I would like everyone's opinion. If I had to pick one which one should it be. Thank you very much for your help. Regards Rajko
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

SA daggers

They both look nice and are a 7 on the scale, would look even better if placed in their scabbard's correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Van... View Post
              They both look nice and are a 7 on the scale, would look even better if placed in their scabbard's correctly.

Do you have a chance to maybe send me that list for the SA daggers on rajko484@yahoo.com I will really appreciate that. Thank you

Comment

If anybody has that list about SA daggers, I would really appreciated that.
                Thank you Rajko

Comment

tough call both appear similar condition, as said previously both scabbards are on the wrong way round, that might be as they fit better back to front..... possibly not the original scabbard, so always worth double checking

Comment

Thank you guys for the help, but nobody said which one I should go with. So I just bought them both.
                    regards Rajko

Comment

Rajko,

I don't think you could have gone wrong with either dagger. They're both nicely conditioned & the makers are similarly scarce so either would have been a good choice. The fact you bought both is even better, why choose when you don't have to?

Comment

Originally posted by Billy G View Post
                        Rajko,

I don't think you could have gone wrong with either dagger. They're both nicely conditioned & the makers are similarly scarce so either would have been a good choice. The fact you bought both is even better, why choose when you don't have to?
                        I should have made a choice(no money), but I love blades too much. This financial crisis is hurting everyone. But this stuff is always going to be worth more in the future so it is a good investment. As the saying goes "You have to spend money, to make money".
                        regards Rajko

Comment

Nice ones! I would leave them out of the scabbards to prevent further runner marks on the blades. Plus you can enjoy twice as much stuff if you do!

Mark

Comment

Thank you Mark.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X