Wehrmacht sword

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wehrmacht sword

Excelent sword. It is wehrmacht propably by symbols.. but I am collecting Third Reich medals not weapons.

Friend of mine found it on roof in city Benešov in Czech Republic (in the time of ww2 part of Third Reich). No more items came with this found.
    It must be an original in excelent condition. Anyway this sword may be for sale. Any serious offers guys ?

Photos are here:

http://img134.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dsc02266x.jpg
    http://img228.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dsc02267e.jpg

It is an original (brass made) piece but it has seen some action. No idea about the value.

Regards, Theo
    Wim Vangossum
    Freedom is not for Free

Comment

As Wim said, it's original.

Be careful offering it here. You're gonna' get ding'd for a COC violation. I would suggest you remove part of your posting.

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by SwordFish View Post
        As Wim said, it's original.

Be careful offering it here. You're gonna' get ding'd for a COC violation. I would suggest you remove part of your posting.

Tom
        Ok I am sorry, I just want to know what does it cost (

Comment

Originally posted by Ischak View Post
          Ok I am sorry, I just want to know what does it cost (
          I cant edit my first post? hmm :/

Comment

Hello There, What is a COC violation??? By the way, The sword is 100% original. What is the maker of this Lionhead sword? I owns a E Pack dovehead NCO sword which I bought 2 years ago. Thanks! James

Comment

From the photos, it appears to me to be a Horster pattern. Note the distinctive stylized Horster langet..the distinctive "Z" patterns on the lower half of the langets boarders. I'd really need to look a bit closer at some other details to be sure, as Horster did supply their crossguard/langet/P-guard hilt components to other manufacturers. I'd need to research that backstrap assembly because it doesn't ring a bell off the bat.

Value..sans scabbard, and missing the majority of it's gilt, and some disheveled grip wire...roughly in the $200 area..keep in mind, everything is contingent on the state of the market at any give time.

Tom

Comment

As has been stated, please keep all sales threads on the estand.
                Ignored Due To Invisibility.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X