So no one then ?
    Well you dissepiont me
    spen

Comment

can you make other pics please????
      the screws
      karl

Comment

It sure looks good to me! Why are you questioning it?

Comment

Hi spen i am no expert on these KM daggers but it looks genuine enough to me, do you think it is wrong somehow?

Regards Scott.

Comment

Thank you guys
            Its from a wkc plain blade dagger.
            I am happy with it naw you have give it the
            I just panicked a bit on reading another thread.Did some searching and comparisons and naw im happy.
            Us bigginers do get like this somtimes on edge weapons.
            Once again cheers.
            spn

Comment

Originally posted by spnner View Post
              Well you dissepiont me
              spen

Spen,
              In light of the verbage used in your post, i'm surprised anyone actually answered. I would suggest using a more diplomatic and softer approach, especially if you're in a position where you are soliciting help from others.

Tom

Comment

Swordfish hello to you .
                Thats a bit HARSH isnt it mate.
                Well as you can read from the thread i did get some replies because i guess some people dont get upset so easily and takes things with a pinch of salt.
                But yes i could of been moor polite i suppose.
                What are we men or mice.Wheres the cheese

Comment

I didn't intend to be mean. I apologize for that. It did come accross that way, and again, I am sorry.

It's simply a matter of sugar being sweeter than vinegar. You'd be surprised how many of our peers, including myself, clamp up when they perceive a slight, a demand, or request when phrased incorrectly. Perception becomes reality..as we all know. There are countless people who troll the forums for dubious purposes. We know that, and we are careful with how and what information goes out there. We formulate opinions about collectors we've never met simply by virtue of their written word online.

Most collectors are more than happy to assist their collecting brethren. Honest collectors all share the same goal. Sometimes, answers don't come as rapidly as we'd like, so patience is key. We're all making assumptions and judgements about a person we've never met, simply based on their written word. We don't see or hear inflections, facial expression, and other non-verbal ques. Without the benefit of such things, we make our assumptions based off what's written, and what's written carries the exclusive weight in how we perceive that person and that persons requests.

No hard feelings. A forum member will elicite more positive responses if the tone of the verbage is a little softer..I know from personal experience and likewise know how collectors react on these forums. There are sworn enemies amoungst the community...people who've never met face to face nor have ever spoken on the phone. It's simply a matter of what was written on these silly forums. You can see how people then react when the finally meet each other at one of the shows.

Good collecting,
                  Tom

Comment

Tom has sound advice that applies to the whole site.
                    Ignored Due To Invisibility.

Comment

SwordFish after reading your last post i agree with you.
                      No hard feelings mate

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X