Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Dagger

Hello all
    just recieved this e-mail, what do you think? I like the bit about the vagina!

Sell a genuine SS dagger from silver chain. The dagger was given by Adolf Hitler SS Panzer Division. The handle is made of real ivory Parrierstange of silver. At the bottom you see the hilt "800" and "SS" emblem. The blade is made of 100% damast (damascus) steel manufacturer Eickhorn Solingen. The blade is written "My honor is loyalty," and on the other side "SS Panzer Division Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler". The chain is also made of silver, it is a "800" stamp. On top of the vagina, where the blade is reinfährt an SS symbol. In the middle of the vagina illustration shows an eagle with a swastika on the bottom and below an SS sign.
    Price: 7500 Euro
    Better pictures available by email
    Attached Files

#
    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

'
        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

nothing for me. Btw he only sell fakes

Comment

Vagina ROTFL
              Fantasy piece, but nicely done. I would spent some $30 as a curiosity.
              I wonder if there will be any sucker ready to pay 7500 euros.

Comment

Nothing quite like a vagina with a Swastika on it !

Comment

I know it,s rubbish, but what a great looking dagger
                  Regards
                  Mametz

Comment

He says 'real ivory' ..... well, if that handle is real ivory made I think the guy who made this stuff is not only a faker, but a master in his field.
                    I'd spend some bucks for this ivory junk ....

Comment

OK, it's also nice but fantasy dagger. I'd pay 50 $ for this thing.

Comment

It would be interesting to know if they used real silver when they were making this thing. Because if it is real silver and real ivory somebody spent some money and time to make this. It would be cool to have just to show to what distance this people would go to make this fakes.

Comment

No materials here of any quality. Strictly pure fantasy crap !

Comment

Fantasy rubbish!!

Comment

100% real. This piece was just discussed at the MAX in depth. PowerPoint presentation, X-rays, family members of the former owner. Again, 100% good.

.......or not

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X