Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heer and Luftwaffe Daggers - Opinion

Hello People,

One friend send me these photos of 2 daggers that he already bought. I don't like of the grips of them. Some opinion, please?

Regards,

William Schmidt

Comment

The grips look like the one I've seen on cheap repros. And both eagles are strange. IMO, fakes.

Douglas

Comment

The pics aren't the greatest, but I don't really see any problems with them. the Army looks like the late style, celluloid over wood or plaster, the Luft has no wire wrap, so it looks a little naked. If possible, remove the pommels and take pics showing the exposed grip ends. The Army crossguard looks like a generic A.

Red

Comment

In my opinion heer dagger is original but is a very bad state . Heer Dagger has the generic type crossguard and the pommel is correct.

In the Luftwaffe dagger, do not like the grip, however the scabbard is a type wkc. Perhaps, the scabbard is the unic thing that is an original in the luftwaffe dagger-

Comment

Both daggers are genuine. Neither has any real value other than parts. The blades are shot and the outsides are very rough. The blade is where the money is at in all edged weapons. I would pass on these IMO.

Comment

Gut But condition suffers

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X