New kriegsmarine dagger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New kriegsmarine dagger

How does this one look? Would anyone know what variation it is ? It looks like type 2 to me but i am not sure about the markers mark? It also is in mint
    to new condition. Almost to good if you here me.Although if its a repro i would
    say a darn good one.And has been in a collection for 35 years.The fellow is interested in selling it. Thanks here is a link to a few pics !

http://gk43forum.com/dag.htm

looks bad to me but I could be wrong too. One of the bigger names maybe can tell you more about it.
    rajko

Comment

Originally posted by rajko84 View Post
      looks bad to me but I could be wrong too. One of the bigger names maybe can tell you more about it.
      rajko
      agree looks bad

Comment

good one
        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

KM dagger

Save your money!!

Comment

pictures seen in the link is also not the same dagger(pebbled scabberd?)as seen here

Comment

KM Dagger

I am talking about the pebbled scabbard dagger. The scabbard itself is a problem. It appears to be the type of repro scabbard that the bands are part of the scabbard itself. Also period grips wires are not fitted as per this dagger.

Comment

The lack of pebbling along the seams of the scabbard certainly caught my eye. Original scabbard should show no obvious sign of seams being ground to a smooth finish.

Comment

Hoeller Scabbard

This is the common found "lightning bolt" style scabbard found on Hoellers. The scabbard bands have very straight cut edges.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X