gravity knife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gravity knife

Asking for opinions on this. its missing the lock part (sorry dont know a lot about these) look original? Im going to say yes, but i need confirmation
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

blades been sharpened
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Looks good to me,but can see pictuers with logo on a blade

Comment

Originally posted by divisionpanzer View Post
            Looks good to me,but can see pictuers with logo on a blade
            maybe ask for better pics? thanks!

Comment

Hi, be careful you dont pay too much.. I have owned a handful of paras and when they are like this (missing the thumbswitch) the value drops fast.

I have bought several nice ones with broken springs but had the switch for about 100 or so.

The problem is that you can NOT find original switches.. so you will have to put a repro swich and spring in it. KILLS the resale..

Getting a decent conplete one is around 400-1200 for a minty one.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by oldnewbie View Post
                Hi, be careful you dont pay too much.. I have owned a handful of paras and when they are like this (missing the thumbswitch) the value drops fast.

I have bought several nice ones with broken springs but had the switch for about 100 or so.

The problem is that you can NOT find original switches.. so you will have to put a repro swich and spring in it. KILLS the resale..

Getting a decent conplete one is around 400-1200 for a minty one.
                booooooooiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggggg!!!!!!!! Ive taken that into consideration and am going to offer a minimal amount

Comment

Oldnewbie,

That third one from the left is pretty valuable...I have one just like it. No other mark but that maker mark. It was made before they marked them stainless in German, like the third from the right.

Mark

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X