Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bickle SA

Hi all,

I will try posting here again, hopefully you will take me back. I will not get angry this time.

Anyway, I got my 2nd SA dagger at a show this past weekend. I could not restrain myself from getting an early example, since I am already have an RZM, and the price was right. It is kind of rough, with a big crack on the handle, but that is about all, save a few nicks. The scabbard is a nice anodized type. An Bickle, with a nice light motto. This alarmed me at first, but upon further search, I found quite a few light Bickles. It is Gau marked FR for Franken.The blade is also rough, with some pitting, but no rust. Although not visible in pics, a nice crossgrain still remains. It may clean up with some TLC, but I AM NOT TOUCHING THIS BLADE AT ALL. I hope to get a hanger soon. My pics do not do it much justice, it is actually quite nice in hand. These early ones were very well made, as has been said. Enjoy, and all comments are appreciated.

Any problems with it, please tell me also.

Enjoy!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ww2mil/...7622476354622/

Congratulations on your second dagger. You may want to take a soft cloth to the clean the blade. Looks like dried grease on there and underneath could be corrosion (what makes those water marks) and it could get worse.
    Alitur vitium vivitque tegendo

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
    X