No announcement yet.

WWII German Diving Knife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! I've seen some and yours is in fantastic condition! most of all the diver knifes I saw didn't were stamped like this one (in fact only one of three), I like it a lot! Best Regards.

Comment

Paul Hogle is indeed a good suggestion. Don't mean to correct my friend Eric however Paul's site is:
      http://www.lakesidetrader.com/

Comment

Years ago, I used to own three of them. Kind of fell into them from a picker. Seems each one had it's own unique markings.

They are definitely uncommon, even more so with KM markings, but there also not too many collectors. I have not priced them in a long time, but suspect from a major dealer the price would be high, but among collectors, the $1200 range does not sound far off.
        Alitur vitium vivitque tegendo

Comment

Snyder Treasures has one for sale and he is asking 899 but yours looks so much nicer than the one he is selling. http://www.snyderstreasures.com/pages/daggers.htm

Comment

great looking piece

Comment

thanks a lot for your comments!!!!
              best regards
              Macumazan

Comment

Hi,
                A very nice and desireable knife. They are quite uncommon, particularly with the KM markings. I would guess that it is easily worth 2K - 2.5K.

Comment

Lovly diving knife

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X