Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA dagger

Hello again,

I've spoken to the seller of the police bajonet and he had no problem making a deal . He has a SA dagger. So i need your help again

Thx for your help

Whilst I am not very familiar with the intricacies of RZM maker marks on the political daggers I have had a couple through my hands & would say this much. The Grip, the fit of the grip to xguards & the the runes button/eagle all look pucker to me.

Maybe a political collector will chime in with some comments on the RZM Maker Mark.

I would however not recommend making any decision until then based on the police bayonet which is very poor & indicates that the vendor is not very experienced in what he has acquired.

Comment

Thanx for the reply Vaughan. Does anyone else have an opinion?

I have asked an overall picture:

Comment

The lack of responses is usually proportional to the quality of the photos. To get more opinions, it's going to take more and better photos.
        Ignored Due To Invisibility.

Comment

Larry is right but,from what I can see,it looks a better bet than that police bayonet if you can't get your money back.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Lipps View Post
            The lack of responses is usually proportional to the quality of the photos. To get more opinions, it's going to take more and better photos.
            I will aks for better photo's.

Gr. Marcel

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X