SA miniature? help please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA miniature? help please!

I found an SA miniature? Length 27.8 cm of the whole thing. On the handle it does not have anything not an eagle or SA mark, blade does not have any marks either. I do not have pictures yet but I will post them as soon as possible. I was just wondering if this thing ever existed? It is made well, and has nice patina on it. Has a leather hanger too.
    Any help or input wanted.
    Thank you very much.

Regards,Rajko

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Anybody ever saw this?

Comment

I have doubts that this is an original TR miniature, or at minimum an actual SA miniature.
          Ignored Due To Invisibility.

Comment

Wow

Oh wow This is WAY cool! Back in the days, if I were to be a member of the SA, and I had a kid, and I were blessed having skills, crafts(wo)man-wise, this is the very thing I would make for my kid Well, perhaps not with a sharp and pointy blade, but still. A very nice item!

You should ask member "rbminis" about this one. He makes miniatures himself. And he is GOOD! But don't take my word on that, just have a looksee here:
            http://www.geocities.com/rbminis

Marvelous ain't it? Maybe he can tell something about the tools and materials your miniature is made with/of?

Very best regards,
            Karin-Renate
            Mehr sein als scheinen

Comment

This dagger is 28cm so it is not that small as the ones from that site and it does look like it was made for the kid. And the ones from that side are totally the same as the originals this one is not. Plus it does not make any sense, why would somebody make a small example of dagger if he was trying to make a copy to make a money on it. Anyways did they even existed? And does any one have a picture of it or has it in its collection I would like to see it. This one was bought from a family in Novi Sad, Serbia which during WWII worked for Germans. Thank you.

Regards,Rajko

Comment

Miniature daggers duplicated the big brothers in virtually every detail except size. They were given out usually as presentation or advertising pieces and were not designed to be carried into combat. I've no idea what purpose the example shown was made for, but it's not a TR miniature SA.
                Ignored Due To Invisibility.

Comment

thank you.
                  Regards Rajko

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X