Help needed with price for my Transitional Eickhorn SA w/hanger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help needed with price for my Transitional Eickhorn SA w/hanger

Hi guys I am looking to sell some stuff on here, and have never sold any pieces before , if anybody could give me a rough price range that would be great.

Many Thanks

Debs.

Here is the description, pictures to follow.

An initial production Eickhorn Transitional dagger with hanger in magnificent condition. All fittings, both scabbard and dagger are constructed with nickel silver. This dagger has never been apart since the day it was made. No dents, dings or un-turned screws, in as close to unissued condition as you will find. Original lacquer stilll exists on the fittings. The blade is fab, superb with full cross graining with just the normal runner marks. The scabbard retains all of it's anodising as the pictures will show most of the lacquer remains with one spot on the reverse. The hanger is mint supple and without any obvious wear, frosted nickel silver grip eagle the eickhorn bag which is included did not come with the dagger. Transitional daggers are rare to begin with, but heres one of the first off the line!!!! You will never see one like this again!!

Hi Deb you would need some photos first and post them here and then see what the guys think???? then list it on Estand i am not sure if you need a full membership to do this.
    Adam

Comment

I forgot I can't add pics unless I am an assoc member can I!! I will have to renew my membership, I forgot about that!! I bought the dagger a couple of years ago on the e-stand, it's a really nice piece, but I cant re-new my membership, because my stupid natwest card wont work on the payment system!!! Back to the drawing board!!
      Last edited by Debra James; 09-19-2009, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Yay here they are, I figured it out!!

Any Help on a price for this guys would be appreciated, as I have said I have only ever bought from here and not sold anything, and I am not sure what type of price this would bring??

Comment

Any thought's on the dagger guys?? The description that put above is what the guy I bought it off wrote, Daggers aren't my forte so as I said any help will be appreciated

Comment

Debra.

Looks like an very nice SA transitional you have there.
                          Seems to be some wear to the SA button, but thats it.
                          Around 800us would be an rough estimate from my side.
                          Hope it will be to the help for you.

Best Regards
                          Ståle

Comment

Nice!

Hi Debra!

Fabulous to see another damsel around these premises You're showing off a fabulous dagger there! Coincidentally, I have just asked about an issuing bag today. The pictures I posted with it are also of an Eickhorn, mint, though RZM, not transitional. As for the dagger, I'm not sure what damage to the SA roundel translates to, "money's worthwise".

The dagger, in this state, I have seen sold for prices between 1000 and 1100 dollars, without issuing bag that is. And those weren't even transitional pieces, but RZM Eickhorns instead. I am talking about sold items on dealer's sites. Not the e-stand, or privately sold items. Are RZMs more interesting than transitionals? Can anybody tell anything regarding that? I do believe transitionals to be the more wanted ones?

All in all; awesome dagger! Very pretty indeed! Congratulations

Very best regards,
                            Karin-Renate
                            Mehr sein als scheinen

Comment

Looks like a nice dagger. With the bag I'd put the value at around $1K. I'm often somewhat conservative on pricing so we'll see what others say.
                              Ignored Due To Invisibility.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X