No announcement yet.

Opinions Needed on Dagger???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see no problems with the dagger, all seems consistent with a late vintage 1940 dagger, including the grip shrinkage. The hanger is nice, I would think the rig is worth about $700 with the hanger...

Red

Comment

While photos are never a substitute for having a pioece in hand, I don't see any real red flags. The fit and finish on the later (RZM) daggers is ofen lacking an the gaps around the grip don't appear to be excesive.If you are going to own an RZM-marked dagger, you're best off with a dual-proofed example like this one.I also agree that, if original, the vertical hanger is a real bonusBest,Skip

Comment

The NSKK dagger looks fine to me also, its a Transitional period RZM peice which were not made to the same quality build as the early nickle SAs/NSKKs, i dont know if the hanger is a period one so i,ll put a value on the dagger itself of $600max.
        Regards S.

Comment

good dagger, with that hanger it should be about $550 to $650. it is hard to know without seeing it in person.

Comment

I agree with my learned brothers, the dagger is consistent with a transitional period piece. Looks to be in nice condition overall & the vertical hanger appears period. I'd say value is roughly $625-$675 or thereabouts, nice dagger overall

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X