ScapiniMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best dealers on the net for World bayonets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best dealers on the net for World bayonets?

Hi, I have been looking around the net over the past few weeks for dealers in World bayonets, German, American,British, etc etc with no real luck. Can anyone point me in the right direction please? Thanks in advance!

Kai

i have bought a few bayonets from Otto
    he has a large varied selection
    http://www.ebayonet.com/

Comment

Hi, thanks Scott for the info. I really am looking for sites that are showing their prices, as I will be selling off my collection of World bayonets that I have collected over the last 20 plus years very soon. And the bulk of them I picked up well over 10 years ago, so I am finding it very difficult at the moment to figure out a fair market price to ask for my bayonets that will be down to earth without giving them away.

Comment

£20 job lot mate, look iam robbing myself blind.....

if your stuck with anything in particular my local dealer has shed loads of bayos seems to be v clued up on the edged stuff, but not online, i can always check him out see if he can shed any light

Mike

Comment

LOL yeah no probs mate, the shipping will be over 10k as there is over 200 bayos! O.K. on a more serious note, I will PM you if I get stuck on any prices. And thanks for the offer of help Mike!

Kai

Comment

Its ok i'll collect

Comment

Nooooooo!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
              X