Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Dagger Quick Verdict Required

Hi,
    this is currently for sale. I could get it for a good price but if its no good then any price is too much. He quotes the maker s number RZM code as 1196/38SS ?. The photographs are poor and I have requested more. Anyhow opinions appreciated. It may be sold or removed so quick responses appreciated.
    cheers Robert
    Attached Files

SS Dagger

Attached Files

Comment

SS Dagger

I know photographs are poor if I get better will post them.
      Attached Files

Comment

SS Dagger

///
        Attached Files

Comment

SS Dagger

Last one, I dont like it but if any chance of genuine the price is good considering the low Aussie ollar.
          cheers Robert
          Attached Files

Comment

It's really hard to tell by those pictures. A close up of the makers mark and the motto would be helpful. Based just on the pictures it looks ok but without better pics it is really hard to tell for sure. The 1196/38 ss is a good mark by a still unknown maker. Most commonly found with, Aluminum eagle, which appears to be the case based on your photos. Plated fittings and painted scabbard. Their are a few motto characteristics found on this makers motto that are different from others. It looks to be is pretty decent shape.

Comment

Can't tell from those photos if it's a repro or the real thing just cleaned.

Need better photos or you need to be more of a gambler.

Regards,
              -wagner-

Comment

Gambler

Im a gambler, the SS is in letters SS not runes which is usual for this maker. I will take the gamble and if its a repo I will blame you guys for not responding.
                cheers Robert

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X