Social Wellfare Dagger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Social Wellfare Dagger

Have a chance to buy a social wellfare dagger. Only problem with it is that the rear langet has been cut in half or broken off. Is this dagger able to be repaired, if so how hard is it to take apart. Also what is a fair price. Thanks for your help.

I would pass on the dagger. It is next to impossible finding another langet that will match in color and condition since these are zinc based. I 've seen plenty of NOS parts but not these langets. They just aren't there.

Comment

Thanks for the info. The price he wants is 1000. 1/2 of what I see them usually selling for.

Comment

That in my opinion is still too much. I have seen a few of these lately where I live with similar problems and they are still sitting. There were some nice ones at the SOS and MAX that could be had for $1600. I bought one at the MAX and one at the last SOS. I grade conservatively and I would rate these at 99% condition wise. Keep looking .
        Last edited by Ed Sunday; 12-11-2008, 11:44 PM. Reason: correction

Comment

I have to agree. The broken langet is difficult to repair without the repair being evident and $1,000.00 is too much for a broken one. I'd be willing to bet you can find one wiht no problems at the S-O-S for about another $500.00/$600.00

Best,
          Skip

Comment

just keep looking, they pop up

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X