No announcement yet.

Sword Haul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the extra pictures.You have a nice goup of Imperial swords.Plain blade ,Imperial swords,usually bring, $200-$500,depending on condition,type,etc.But in this current market,who knows!!

Comment

I still can't see the pictures...just red X's in the little white boxes

Best,
      Skip

Comment

Skip-
        You've got a tweaked setting on you PC for sure. It could be as simple as changing some of your security features, or you may need to enable a certain setting. The photos are there.

Tommy boy

Comment

Thank you, that gives me a ball park. What should the one Nazi era sword be worth?

Thanks again

EQ

Comment

Your one Third reich era sword ,should bring $350-$550,depending on the overall condition,which I cannot judge very well from the pictures.The Imperial swords should bring $200 - $500,again depending on there condition.None of these swords appear to have engraved blades, which hurts the value.These prices are based on swords I have purchased and sold in the past.

Comment

Thanks Kirk. I appreciate it.

Comment

You are welcome Eric.Good luck with your swords.

Comment

I think the prices given thus far are reasonable expectations...Imperial swords are every bit as attractive as those from the Third Reich, but unless they have Damascus - or at least engraved - blades, they don't command the same $$$. The TR-era saber (with the eagle & swaz on the langet) is one of the less-ornate models and should sell in the $350.00 - $450.00 range. Unless it is in near-perfect shape (can't tell from the pictures), I think another $100.00 would be hard to get in today's market.

Hope that helps,
                  Skip

Comment

I am interested in buying Russian sword. Let me know if you are selling it.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,304 at 01:55 PM on Today.

Working...
                    X