mercator DRGM KNIFE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mercator DRGM KNIFE

Heres a strange knife i got. whats the story on this one? Anybody care to expound on this one
    Last edited by juoneen; 10-10-2008, 06:32 PM.

Last edited by juoneen; 10-10-2008, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Last edited by juoneen; 10-10-2008, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Last edited by juoneen; 10-10-2008, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Comment

Hello,
            MERCATOR multifunction knives were mostly made before, during and after WWI. It was not a regulation item, but was very popular among the german soldiers who could buy it everywhere. There are many types as there are many manufacturers. It is a nice piece of personal equipment.

Comment

Thank you for your information , it is well used, and still strong and very sharp. It reminded me of the fake K black cat knives they used to sell everywhere in the 60's and 70's .This one came out of an antique shop and with drgm on it i felt itmust have been ww2 period or maybe before whenever drgm marks were used.

Comment

Hi I don’t know if I’m doing this correctly but hopefully I’m posting on the Mercator chat, I managed to pick one up that has Mercator on one side of blade and drgm on the over it also has both Mercator and drgm on the spine of the handle after the push lock, my question is that it’s only a single bladed knife and is not a multi tool type or never has been, can u possibly give me an idea of its date and possibly its worth, thank you for your help in the matter

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X