Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This One's Classic

YOu guys will love this one. Listen to the description:

This "Lion's Head Dress Sword was used in battle in WWII by a German officer & shipped home by my father in its original condition after that battle & left untouched since then(my father died in 1993 with the tip of the blade still embedded in his hip bone)--overall length 39 3/4"--blade length 34 5/8--scabbard length 35 3/4
    <!-- End Description -->
    http://cgi.ebay.com/German-Dress-Swo...QQcmdZViewItem

Soo funny. I absolutely love these. Do you guys think perhaps the father told the story, embellished, and thier adult children still believe it? Or just total nonsense. Either way they are really funny.

Originally posted by SwordFish View Post

This "Lion's Head Dress Sword was used in battle in WWII by a German officer & shipped home by my father in its original condition after that battle & left untouched since then(my father died in 1993 with the tip of the blade still embedded in his hip bone)--overall length 39 3/4"--blade length 34 5/8--scabbard length 35 3/4
    <!-- End Description -->

Soo funny. I absolutely love these. Do you guys think perhaps the father told the story, embellished, and thier adult children still believe it? Or just total nonsense. Either way they are really funny.
    PEOPLE DONT HALF MAKE UP SOME FABLES TO SELL THERE STUFF .........CHEERS SCOTT.

Comment

Originally posted by SwordFish View Post

<!-- End Description -->

Must have been hard carying this sword around in battle or didnt the guy get a bayonet like all the others?

Comment

Methinks the seller is in for the Ebay double whammy here. Not only is he peddling a nasty Nazi item but he's including a body part!!
        Jim

Comment

That's pretty funny Jim . I wanna think more like when this bone head was little he took his fathers war trophy and ran around in the back yard sticking it into trees and ....oops!

Comment

It's the seller's first ebay sale.
            If he's successful, it'll only get better.......
            How do you come up with an opening bid of $450.99 ??

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X