AlsacDirect

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nedd help: Is this a real Red Cross Dagger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nedd help: Is this a real Red Cross Dagger?

Hi...I this real? Is so, what is a good price for it?
    http://www.powellz.com/drk.htm
    Please let me know ( today is Aug 24th 2008 )

Thanks!

It looks ok. Bettter pics would be helpful. It's hard to tell the actual condition of the blade. The prices of these have been going up. I think around $750.00 would be a fair price.

Comment

The blade is pretty rough. I wouldn't pay more than $550.00 - $600.00. If I were going to pay more than that, I would hold out for a better one. The common daggers only seem to hold their value well if they are in good condition and, when you buy a dagger, you're really buying the blade.

My two cents',
      Skip

Comment

Skipper:
        I'm routinely seeing very nice examples of these for over $1,000. They seem to have really gone up in the past year.
        Jim

Comment

There was a decent on on the estand that recently sold for less than $700 I believe.

The blade does look rough. Those do have one helluva saw on em'. I guess it is there to hack a limb off if need be?!!

Brian

Comment

I realize they have gone up over the past few years, but I sold a near mint example in April for $700.00 just to move it. I don't doubt that there are people asking $1,000.00 or more for them, but are they selling? I guess what I'm trying to say is that I would pay $1,000.00 for a mint one before I'd pay $600.00 for the piece in question but, again, that's just me and I'm a condition freak.

Best,
            Skip

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X